Learn Japanese Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji N5 Workbook for Beginners
Simply our best workbook for beginners learning Japanese! It is packed with practical, useful information and step-by-step guides to make learning easier and faster:
- Stroke Order Diagrams and Writing Instructions
- Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji Flashcards to cut-out and keep
- Over 200+ Pages of Japanese Calligraphy Practice
- Introduction to the Alphabet Systems of Japan
- Perfect for Beginner, Elementary, and Improving Levels
This Japanese book is suitable for both adults and kids who want to learn Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji, or those looking to improve their writing skills. It has been designed with self-study exercises and how-to-write style practice pages. We have included sets of Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji Flash Card pages that you can photocopy or cut out and keep too! Your tutor, George Tanaka, will teach you everything you need to know about the Kana scripts, with just enough detail to get you started quickly!
Whether living at home or abroad, teaching yourself, or simply looking for a gift for a foreign language friend, this book is the best way to start learning Japanese.